How To Hear God Through Dreams
Dreams and Visions for Your Destiny - Aug 2022
How to Hear Through Dreams
4 week class with Charity Kayembe.
Silly or sacred? Ridiculous or revelation? Are there spiritual messages hidden in your dreams and can you receive counsel and wisdom from heaven through them? Find out how to translate the symbolic language God speaks at night and understand the meaning in ALL your dreams... even the crazy ones. There are six specific steps you can take to recall your dreams, and if you just ask a few key questions, you will successfully unlock the supernatural significance of them. You will be amazed how simple the process is because once you know what you are looking for, it’s easy to see. Join us and learn how to access the divine perspective, peace, and prophetic encouragement the Holy Spirit is downloading through your visions of the night, every single night. God can’t wait to meet you in your dreams!
You can purchase this class, OR sign up for our Online Academy which includes THIS CLASS PLUS all past, current and future classes/events for ONE LOW PRICE of $14/month!!
Topics we’ll be covering:
- ● Bridges to the Supernatural: How Dreams Connect Us to God
- ● Scriptural Precedents: Exploring Dreams and Visions in the Bible
- ● The ABCs of Dream Work: How to Translate the Language God Speaks at Night
- ● Can’t Remember Your Dreams? Tips for Improving Dream Recall
- ● Why Can’t Dreams Be More Literal? How Pictures Are the Most Powerful Language
- ● Dream Symbols: Personalized, Unique, and All Your Own
- ● Inspiration, Innovation, and Invention: Receiving God’s Creativity Through Dreams
- ● Dreams as a Form of Meditation: How to Move Scripture from Our Heads to OurHearts
- ● The Fun Form of Dreams: Puns, Parables & Plays on Words
- ● Why All Bad Dreams Aren’t: The Blessing of Nightmares and Other Surprising Revelations
- ● Dreams Children Dream: Decoding the Prophetic Nature of Children’s Dream
- ● Practical Tips for Dream Work: How to Prioritize Dreams & Get Un-Stuck inInterpreting Them
Charity Virkler Kayembe is passionate about the sacred supernatural and making the mystical practical in believers’ everyday lives. She has been featured on Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural!, CBN News, Charisma Magazine and The Elijah List. Charity has a Doctorate in Biblical Studies and is a professor at Christian Leadership University. She has co-authored five books, including Hearing God Through Your Dreams and Everyday Angels, and writes about the unfolding adventure that is walking by the Spirit on her blog at GloryWaves.org. Charity’s favorite thing is to go where she’s never been, and her international outreach has taken her to all corners of the globe, traveling to over 70 nations on six continents. She and her beloved husband of 19 years, Leo, are living happily ever after in upstate New York.