How To Activate God's Angelic Armies In Your Everyday Life - Jan 2023
Join us for Everyday Angels with Charity Kayembe beginning on Jan 5th at 5pm PST.
How to Activate God's Angelic Armies in Your Everyday Life!
Do you have guardian angels? Does God want you to know them? Find out what Scripture reveals and how YOU can interact with the company of Heaven! The supernatural realm permeates our natural world! Therefore, experiencing angels should be an everyday occurrence – we simply need to open our spiritual eyes to their reality and role in our lives. God’s angels are always ready to assist those who have inherited salvation. Learn how to increase your awareness of the angelic so you can work together with God’s ministering spirits every day. Discover how readily accessible this supernatural lifestyle really is!
In this 4 week class, We answer these questions, and many more, biblically and authoritatively.
- Doesn’t interacting with angels detract from our relationship with Jesus?
- Why do we need angels if we have Holy Spirit in us, on us, and with us?
- What about worshiping angels? And satan as an angel of light? Aren’t we going to get deceived?
- How often in Scripture were believers deceived into accidentally worshiping fallen angels?
- Who delivered the clearest teaching anywhere in the Bible on not worshiping angels?
- How many times did God warn us in Scripture about the danger and perilous risks of angelic interaction?
Charity Virkler Kayembe is passionate about the sacred supernatural and making the mystical practical in believers’ everyday lives. She has been featured on Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural!, CBN News, Charisma Magazine and The Elijah List. Charity has a Doctorate in Biblical Studies and is a professor at Christian Leadership University. She has co-authored five books, including Hearing God Through Your Dreams and Everyday Angels, and writes about the unfolding adventure that is walking by the Spirit on her blog at GloryWaves.org. Charity’s favorite thing is to go where she’s never been, and her international outreach has taken her to all corners of the globe, traveling to over 70 nations on six continents. She and her beloved husband of 19 years, Leo, are living happily ever after in upstate New York.